My oh, my! I am so stoked you found my blog in the vast blogosphere.
Here I set my stories free into the infinite space of the internet. It is my happy little e-place to connect with other families, who love adventure, travel together, and are debunking the myth that travel is the antithesis of family. We belong to the same tribe. Welcome again!
I invite you to read our stories and be a part of our adventures. Maybe you will find some inspiration for your next adventure or perhaps suggest some for my family. You will also get tons of information which I have gathered over the years by traveling with family. Some lessons were fun, some good and some hard to learn. Hope this information will be useful for your travel planning. Don’t hesitate you ask if you have any question, I can help you answer.
If it is your first time here, allow me to give you some suggestions for easy navigation.
- Adventures – interesting stories of my adventures from around the world. These stories are beyond just what and how I did it, these are the stories of my personal growth and of inner journeys.
- Travels – here you will find accounts of my regular travel – road-trips, cultural trips, tours, etc.
- Ideas – This is where you can get ideas for your next travel, these ideas include my personal experiences as well as bucket-list.
- Know-how – When you need practical tips on adventure gear, travel planning, photography and what to learn about some destination, this is your stop.
- Ask-me – In case you don’t find the information you are looking for, come over and ask me any travel related question and I will do my best to answer it.
- Just-because – take a break, indulge in some travel fun, or test your knowledge by taking a quiz or two.
- Videos – as the name suggests, few short videos of our travels and hikes.
- About – stop by for my personal story and to say hi.
Thank you so much for your time, I hope my stories and purpose connect with you. Come by again for new stories. Meanwhile, let us keep in touch on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
And don’t forget to subscribe to a monthly newsletter, filled with tips, inspiration and some exclusive updates delivered directly to your inbox. Your email will never be shared, and you can easily unsubscribe with just a click on the link in every email.